Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit is a 1.8 mile, 10 turn Road Racing course in the rolling Osage Hills of north eastern Oklahoma. It is located 35 miles west of Tulsa at the Highway 99 exit of the Cimarron Turnpike. Hallett has been a well know Road Racing course for over 30 years and welcomes all Ford enthusiasts. A map of this highly maintained track illustrates the track’s exhilarating straights, sweeping turns, and hair pin corners. Please make sure your car is up to the challenge so we can process you quickly through the Tech Inspection by performing this Tech Inspection listed below on your vehicle before arriving at the event. In addition, long sleeve shirts and helmets are required for event drivers.
- Limited to the first 100 cars each day, so register now!
- Registration is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at the motor home.
- Daily schedule/timetable available at registration.
- Tech Inspections include- Battery Hold Down, Throttle Return Spring, Suspension Wear and Play, Brakes, Tires, Fluids, Radiator Catch Can, Seatbelts, Helmets, and NO loose articles in the vehicles including video cameras.
- Participants should consider the installation of a tow hook just in case!
- The track will close at 5:00 pm.
Garage Space Reservations are available after April 1st via David Apgar at email@example.com or by phone at (405) 620-6189.
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit- Procedures, Rules and Forms- If you are registering for Hallett, please download this document. It will be incorporated into the Survival Guide and contains the two NEW forms below must be completed and brought to Hallett to tech inspection.
Tulsa Cruisin’ to Tulsa Arts District
After returning to the hotel, Ford enthusiasts can join in on the Tulsa Cruisin’ to Tulsa Arts District. The Cruise starting at the Host Hotel will travel to the Historic Tulsa Arts District. The Tulsa Arts District offers plenty of parking, restaurants, night life, and the historic feel and picture opportunities of downtown Tulsa, OK.
Map of Tulsa Arts District Area
Tulsa Raceway Park
This NHRA style and IHRA certified track is located in the north east corner of Tulsa and has been in operation for over 20 years. The Tulsa Raceway Park features a full concrete track from start to finish, a fully paved pit area, concession stands, with ample visitor parking.
- Gates and registration open at 2:00 pm.
- Limited to the first 250 cars so register today!
- Tech requirements include: Battery Hold Down, Throttle Return Spring, Suspension Wear and Play, Brakes, Tires, Fluids, Radiator Catch Can, Seatbelts, Helmets, and NO LOOSE ARTICLES IN VEHICLE.
- ALL RACERS WILL NEED THEIR OWN HELMET AND LONG PANTS. NO SHORTS ALLOWED.
For full event details, check out the Tulsa Raceway Park- Procedures and Rules.